A Covid-19 Update
No one has a clear vision of what lies ahead but we do know that economic uncertainty leads to directives to reduce or optimize marketing spend. In our current environment, we are also being asked to reallocate budget to digital programs and transformation efforts. It’s an enormous challenge to rethink strategy and reduce expenses at the same time, and doubly difficult for those of us trying to juggle current job responsibilities, and manage remote teams.
With a goal of being good marketing citizens, CabinetM is offering FREE ACCESS to our Enterprise Cabinet for 60 days so that you can get your hands around all the technology being used in marketing and sales, and to assess how well your team’s technical skills align with your technology strategy.
We make it easy for teams to work together remotely, but if you need additional help, we’ll guide you through the process. At the end of the Free Access period, we’d be excited to have you as a customer, but if that doesn’t make sense, you’ll be able to export all the work that you’ve done and will be in great shape for whatever lies ahead. .
The CabinetM Enterprise Cabinet provides all the tools you need to manage and report on the technology you use and are evaluating.
With the Enterprise Cabinet you can:
- Create a single source of truth for all your technology (acquired and internally developed).
- Work through your technology stack layer by layer to eliminate redundant contracts, products, and functionality. Our customers reduce technology spend by 20% on average within six to twelve months
- Scrutinize technology utilization and performance
- Evaluate your stack architecture to ensure the right integrations and data flows are in place
- Easily generate reports to keep the entire organization informed of your technology strategy
Pricing for the Enterprise Cabinet is calculated on an annual basis and is determined by the number of products you are managing and the number of CabinetM account admins you assign.